- Duration: 2 Days
- Skill level: All levels
- Language: English
- Assignment: Yes
The Content Creation & Marketing course will teach attendees how to create and deliver engaging content that will help build strong, trusting brand-consumer relationships. Attendees will learn how to create a content marketing plan and manage content communities across various digital platforms and channels. The course covers the foundational aspects of content designing, creation and developing effective content strategies: using analytics to improve content creation and engagement, adhere to GDPR, tricks for structuring webpages, user behaviour plus engaging course notes for students to take away.
This certified and accredited course is an essential part of any marketing strategy and individuals or businesses that fail to recognise its importance will be left behind. This course will teach attendees how to create and deliver engaging content that will help build strong, trusting brand-consumer relationships. Attendees will learn how to create a content marketing plan and manage content communities across various digital platforms and channels.
During this 2-day course, students will be taught the skills we have developed whilst working on live campaigns. Led by one of our own in-house experts, we’ll teach students how to effectively communicate through content designing, attracting both their business and loyalty. With our guidance, attendees will start creating engaging, relevantly designed and shareable content as well as learning how to create audience personas and content calendars.
Our syllabus defines the framework of knowledge, skill and competency required to meet the current and future demands of the Digital economy, and our practical, industry-driven qualifications are recognised as the international standard in Digital Marketing certification. Our Diploma courses are credit rated by SQA at Level 8 on the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF). SCQF level 8 corresponds to level 5 on the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
The course will introduce you to the most important and transformative aspects of content creation and marketing, delivered by the industry’s leading practitioners. All of your lecturers are specialist professionals in the digital marketing sector, running and delivering online marketing campaigns, using the latest tools and techniques on a daily basis. They help to create and validate our modules as well as teach them, so your lectures will be based on our formalised syllabus of learning overlayed with their real life experiences, examples and case studies.
What will students achieve?
Certification will be awarded to participants who successfully attend the course. On completion, students will have a comprehensive understanding of content designing and marketing techniques, development of an effective content marketing strategy to help attract and engage target audience. Certified students will gain the skills and confidence needed and knowledge on developing audience personas, methods of creating targeted and user-focused content.
There are 8 module in this course;
Module 1 – Introduction to Digital Content
- Identify digital content and explain its important
- How SEO and Content work together as a team
- Tools and techniques of on-page optimization
Module 2 – The Basics & Content examples
- Define a target audience for content
- Present the brand uniformly across content platforms
- Understand how people consume digital content
- Use persuasive language Create customer personas
Module 3 – Content Planning & Data Capture
- Best practices for researching SEO content
- How content fits into the business strategy
- Perform research related to content
- Create a content plan
- Data capturing, targeting and listening online
Module 4 – Copywriting Basics
- Understand basic principles for digital copywriting
- Write for websites, email, mobile and ads
- Conducting informed keyword research to identify topics and priorities
Module 5 – Context and Relevance
- How to engage more across the various digital marketing channels
- How to turn your fascinating content into riveting conversion rates
- Learn nifty tools to evaluate the performance of your SEO content
- Recognize important brand touchpoints
- Write for social media
- Create blogs, podcasts and write videos
- Write a social media post, a video and a blog post
Module 6 – Community Management
- Describe a content community
- Conduct reputation management
- Create a community management strategy
- Write responses to social media comments, conduct online monitoring
- Create content that speaks to your audience
Module 7 – Managing Up and PR
- Prepare for crisis management
- Report on content performance
- Create a communications plan
Module 8: Search Optimisation
- Produce the best possible digital copy
- Understand how to approach analytics
- Explain content related ROI
- Test content
- Write credible copy