What are the Learning Experience Outcomes in The Data and Google Analytics Course?
Participants will learn how to utilize the features of the latest Google Analytics to develop a detailed profile of the target audience (location, demographics, technology, devices, and interests). By the end of the course, participants will be able to make data driven decisions, create Google Analytics reports and features to monitor and analyze digital campaigns.
- Goal Configuration & Funnels
- Web Data and Analytics Fundamentals
- Standard Reporting
- Google Analytics Account Setup
- Benefits of Google Analytics
- Google Tag Assist
- Analytics Code
- Creating Event Tracking
- Monitor Campaigns
- Tracking Data Effectively